I’ve got mold…what about my Furniture, Carpets, Clothing…

You DO NOT always need to replace furniture, carpets, curtains and clothing and you DO NOT need to rip out and replace walls, cabinets and fixtures.

CALL (561) 332-1880 to talk to a Specialist

The approach of tearing out and replacing materials in a home that have been infected with mold has been pretty much unchanged for at least two thousand years.

Mold Bros offers a modern approach to mold remediation that kills mold and sterilizes your home and all of it’s contents. The result is that you may not need to throw out your possessions.

Read on to learn more.

A red leather chair with mold.

When Do You Need to Replace an Item?

The longer the mold has been present the more damage it does. This is because mold eats the object that it is on. Fortunately individual mold plants are small and don’t eat much so it can take a fairly long time for any damage to be visible.

On a wall, if the mold hasn’t been there for long you can often just paint over it once we have treated your home.

When it comes to clothing and furniture, once we have treated your home, you can look at the item and decide if there has been enough damage that you feel it is necessary to replace it. Quite often you are able to simply wash or dry clean an item and continue using it

Dry-Fog: A Modern Approach to Mold Remediation


Dry-Fog Remediation is an advanced two-step process that solves many of the limitations of traditional remediation.

The Dry-Fog is uses a patented technology to atomize InstaPURE, creating a gas that is able to to physically penetrate all spaces and porous materials that mold spores can penetrate—into wall cavities, behind base boards and cabinets, into materials like furniture, wallboard and clothing.

The Dry Fog goes everywhere mold can go and kills it on contact. And, because InstaPURE is a sterilizing formula, it not only kill mold on contact it also neutralizes the toxins it produces — esentially sterilizing the home.

The second step is EverPURE, a formulation that provides a microscopic coating on surfaces that helps kill new mold spores that may enter your home.

Unlike other preventative treatments use toxic chemicals to inhibit mold from growing, EverPURE is not only non-toxic and family and pet safe, it is FDA approved for contact with food.  EverPURE physically kills mold in two ways. When sprayed on a surface EverPURE bonds onto the surface, forming microscopic spikes that are about one thousandth the thickness of a human hair. It also has a static electric charge that attracts mold spores. When a mold spore lands on the EverPURE the microscopic spikes pierce the spore while the static electric charge “zaps” it. The spore is killed on contact.

Several studies, including a 6-month study by the US Army Corp of Engineers, show the level of mold spores inside buildings treated with EverPURE remained low or decreased even when outside levels of mold increased during peak seasons. Both InstaPURE and EverPURE are EPA certified 100% safe for humans and pets.

Sounds too good to be true? The US Army Corp of Engineers recently concluded a 6-month study that found that, “the Dry-Fog technology provides rapid and quantifiable improvements to indoor air quality, and also that it drastically reduces exposure of Army building occupants and maintenance workers to harmful chemicals resulting from current mold remediation practices.”


To talk to a specialist and schedule your FREE in-home Evaluation

(561) 332-1880



CALL (561) 332-1880 for a FREE in-home Evaluation or fill in the form below.