Don’t Rip Your Home Apart
You DO NOT need to rip out and replace walls, fixtures, cabinets,
furniture, carpets, curtains and clothing.
CALL (561) 332-1880 for a FREE Evaluation
The approach of tearing out and replacing materials in a home that have been infected with mold has been around for at least two thousand years. Although there have been improvements as far as safety equipment for workmen and the introduction of toxic chemicals to suppress mold growth, the basic principle of rip out and replace has remained changed. It is long past time for a more modern, non-toxic approach to mold remediation.
Dry-Fog: A Modern Approach to Mold Remediation
Dry-Fog Remediation is an advanced two-step process that solves many of the limitations of traditional remediation.
The Dry-Fog is uses a patented technology to atomize InstaPURE, creating a gas that is able to to physically penetrate all spaces and porous materials that mold spores can penetrate—into wall cavities, behind base boards and cabinets, into materials like furniture, wallboard and clothing.
The Dry Fog goes everywhere mold can go and kills it on contact. And, because InstaPURE is a sterilizing formula, it not only kill mold on contact it also neutralizes the toxins it produces — esentially sterilizing the home.
The second step is EverPURE, a formulation that provides a microscopic coating on surfaces that helps kill new mold spores that may enter your home.
Unlike other preventative treatments use toxic chemicals to inhibit mold from growing, EverPURE is not only non-toxic and family and pet safe, it is FDA approved for contact with food. EverPURE physically kills mold in two ways. When sprayed on a surface EverPURE bonds onto the surface, forming microscopic spikes that are about one thousandth the thickness of a human hair. It also has a static electric charge that attracts mold spores. When a mold spore lands on the EverPURE the microscopic spikes pierce the spore while the static electric charge “zaps” it. The spore is killed on contact.
Several studies, including a 6-month study by the US Army Corp of Engineers, show the level of mold spores inside buildings treated with EverPURE remained low or decreased even when outside levels of mold increased during peak seasons. Both InstaPURE and EverPURE are EPA certified 100% safe for humans and pets.
Sounds too good to be true? The US Army Corp of Engineers recently concluded a 6-month study that found that, “the Dry-Fog technology provides rapid and quantifiable improvements to indoor air quality, and also that it drastically reduces exposure of Army building occupants and maintenance workers to harmful chemicals resulting from current mold remediation practices.”
CALL TODAY for a FREE Evaluation